Support for Trade
Program of Competitiveness
The local administration has the aim of keeping a watch on the competitiveness of urban trade, by means of a management and balanced use of the territory which responds to the needs of the population of Mataro and the surrounding areas.
Main lines of performance:
- Territorial competitiveness: adaptation of the territory and the materials to the needs and uses of its consumers, how can the markets of municipal management adapt?
- Competitiveness of the commercial companies: improvement of the competitiveness of the commercial company by means of lines of action addressed to organizations and trade. One example is the assistance given to organizations for the development of their plans of action by means of awarding subsidies and signing agreements.
- Innovation and promotion as a tool of competitiveness: increase the volume of trade as an axis of positioning for the promotion of the city, by means of actions of communication and promotion.
The administration has to guarantee an effective, viable and workable management model which facilitates a grasp of the trade situation at any moment. To achieve this, we have at our disposal different tools such as the Observatory of Trade, Trade regulations and sectoral commissions and groups in order to be directly informed of the opinions and concerns of professionals in the sector.
Program of products and services addressed to the sector trade (organizations, traders and other collectives)
Unique window of trade:
- Advice and/or accompaniment on dynamization plans: meetings with organizations for follow-up and support for dynamization plans.
- Dialogue and mediation between associations and administrations: in order to facilitate the task of organizations regarding the actions of their dynamization plans, in relation to their business with the local and autonomous administrations.
- Actions of daily improvement of the commercial axes: daily information to organizations on actions in the territory on the part of other services of the administration or construction companies.
- Promote the reform and improvement of small commercial companies, sensitizing, informing and supporting the process: facilitate information on the annual lines of subsidy of the autonomous administration as regards reform and improvement of the commercial establishment, procedures and documentation which must be produced.
- Students: with the aim of diffusing the concept of Mediterranean trade and bringing trade in Mataro closer to the youth, from l' Institut Municipal de Promoció Economica de Mataró (IMPEM) we present the program''Mataró, Mediterranean trade''.
- Guided visit to the market of the Plaça de Cuba (Cuba Square).
Servei de Promoció de Ciutat i Comerç – Secció de Comerç
C. de Francisco Herrera, 70 · 08301 Mataró
Tel.: 93 758 21 31 · firstname.lastname@example.org
- Informació: Clima Comercial 2011
- Normativa: Reglament del Mercat Municipal de la Plaça de Cuba
- Informació: Observatori Comercial de Mataró
- Informació: Com obrir un comerç a Mataró
- Informació: Millora el teu comerç "Tot el que necessites saber"
- Normativa: Llei d'Equipaments Comercials
- Normativa: Llei d'Horaris Comercials
- Normativa: Ordenança municipal de Marxants
- Normativa: Programa d'Orientació per als Equipaments Comercials de Mataró