Welcome to Mataró
Mediterranean city, active and under transformation, engaged in new technologies and faithful to its culture and history. That is the kind of city that is waiting for you. You will know its rich architectural and archaeological heritage; you will enjoy its beaches, parks and mountains; you will have fun with its parties and traditions; you will find a wide rage of shopping facilities and traditional Mediterranean markets. When you come here, you will share the standard of living and the challenges of the 21st century with the people from Mataró.
Mataró Tourist Office
Address: La Riera, 48. 08301 Mataró
Telephone: (+34) 937 582 698
Fax: (+34) 937 582 136
Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm and from 5 pm to 7 pm. Sundays and bank holidays from 10 am to 2 pm. During July and August the opening hours are from Monday to Sunday, from 10 am to 1 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm. Closed 6, 25 and 26 of December - 1 and 6 of January.
Come to ˝Botiga Mataró˝ and... take the city away! More than 100 goods/items inspired in our city.
How do I get here?
Mataró is a consolidated city which is well communicated with the surrounding metropolitan areas and with the other Catalonian regions. The transport and communication facilities provide an easy access to the city by both public and private transport.
Take rodalies Renfe C1. Information and reservations 902 24 02 02.
International information 902 24 34 02.
Direct bus by highway:
- Mataró - Barcelona, lines C1 and C2: Empresa Casas - Grup Sarbús
- Mataró - Bellaterra, line C5: Empresa Casas - Grup Sarbús
- Mataró - Granollers - Sabadell: Barcelona Bus
Non direct buses:
- Mataró - Barcelona, line C10: Empresa Casas - Grup Sarbús
- Mataró - Llavaneres - Sant Vicenç de Montalt, line C20: Empresa Casas - Grup Sarbús
- Mataró - Vilassar de Dalt, line C30: Empresa Casas - Grup Sarbús
- Mataró - Barcelona (night bus), line N80: Empresa Casas - Grup Sarbús
- Barcelona - Mataró - Pineda (night bus): Barcelona Bus
- Mataró - Veïnat del Cros - Argentona: Sagalés
- Mataró - Granollers - La Roca del Vallès: Sagalés
- Mataró - Òrrius: Sagalés
- Mataró - Argentona - Dosrius - Canyamars: Sagalés
By highway C-32, exits: Mataró Sud, Mataró Oest and Mataró Nord, or by national road N-II.
From Granollers, C-60, linking with C-32 and with N-II.