Culture in Mataró
Culture in Mataró is very lively in every single one of its expressions. The aim of the Cultural Direction is to manage the public resources for cultural action of the city. The big areas in which it works to support creation, education, programming, diffusion, study and proximity are: heritage (museums, archaeology and nature); scenic arts, visual arts, music, festivals and popular culture and the promotion of reading.
Theatre Class of Mataró
- Can Palauet Exhibition Rooms
- Documentation Centre Parc Montnegre i Corredor
- Mataró Museum
- Public Library Pompeu Fabra
- Roman villa of Torre Llauder
- Ca l'Arenas. Arts Center of the Mataró Museum
- Can Xalant. Centre for creation and contemporary thought
Address: C. de Sant Josep, 9 (08302)
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 14:00. Wednesday to Friday from 18:00 to 20:00. Information and ticket sales.
Summer: August, Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 14:00.
Click on the image to play the video of the library.